Leverage Amazon Keyword tracker to Optimize Your Product Listings
If you are looking to learn how you can leverage Keywords, and data around them, to build the optimal product listing page, DataHawk’s Amazon Keyword tracker is the tool, and this is your step by step guide to Amazon Ranking & SEO Optimization. Amazon is a search engine, and when users are on its platform, they surely have a high intent to make a purchase. To crack this “relevancy” is the most important thing you need to consider as a seller. Understanding which keywords to pick and how to use them can significantly impact your SEO performance on Amazon.
In this blog post, we’ll take you through Amazon Keyword Rank Tracker and show you how you can leverage it to build a highly competitive listing. We cover:
1. Process: Analyze, optimize & repeat.
2. Use Case to find the most relevant keywords to build a more prominent SEO presence on Amazon and power boost your Amazon Ranking.
There is n number of techniques that sellers adopt to rank higher on Amazon. What is more important is to follow the key principles to execute an effective Amazon strategy. Appearing on the top in the Amazon search is not an impossible task.
Read our guide here to have a better understanding of the A9 algorithm.
Analyze, Optimize & Repeat
You would want to optimize it all with the most relevant & searched for Keywords.
Once you have analyzed the listings and optimized them, you still need to monitor the performance of your optimized listings regularly. This will tell you which keywords are converting sales for you or your competitor.
Here is what you need to know before optimizing an Amazon product listing.
- Amazon keywords and product title The most salient part of your listings is your product title. While looking for a product, the majority of shoppers look for the most relevant title and choose that product. The choice is driven by the Brand name, type of product, specifications, features. A shopper generally scans product titles—often only the first part of product titles—in search of the one most relevant to their needs.
- Amazon keywords and product description The product details page is your opportunity to outline all the best features and benefits of your product in a series of concise bullet points. It’s also the place to use the keywords you couldn’t fit in the product title. Product details optimization is integral as it is the space from where you nudge the prospect closer to clicking “Add to Cart.” The product conversion rate impacts on how you are ranking on Amazon search results.
- Amazon keywords and seller account “Hidden keywords”, a reference to the keywords you’re permitted to enter at the backend of your Amazon seller account. Basically, hidden keywords are your opportunity to give Amazon more information about your product—information that consumers won’t see. To draw a parallel to content creation, alt text allows you to provide Google with more information about an image to help with indexation. A hidden keyword is alt text for a product rather than an image.
The end goal is to compile a comprehensive list of keywords for each product, thus maximizing the number of search queries that trigger your product listings and making your inventory as visible as possible in the Amazon search results.
Use Case to find the most relevant keywords to build a more prominent SEO presence on Amazon and power boost your Amazon Ranking
Amazon Keyword research is an essential step that is made very simple with DataHawk. The main goal is to determine which terms are being used the most when people search for the products you are selling. These are the terms you will use within your product listing.
DataHawk’s Keyword Tracker Amazon helps you to take a data-driven approach towards selecting keywords that are compatible with your product. It enables you to monitor how the changes in a product listing are impacting organic search performance via Amazon keywords rank for both your products and your competitors, and thus create the best listing. It also lets you track which keywords the products have been organically ranking and thus help you identify the strongest keywords for your listings.
Steps to use Keyword Rank Tracker:
- Once you are logged in to the platform, you need to create projects and add the desired products and keywords to it.
- Clicking on a product from the tracked product list will take you to a product detail page where you have all the important KPIs and tools.
- Click on the Keyword Rank Tracker tab once you are inside a Product.
Click on the Keyword section from the left section that is next to the navigation bar. The charts show the keyword ranking distribution of the number of keywords you are tracking for which this product is tracking for a specific position.
DataHawk Keyword Rank Tracker allows you to monitor rankings across the first ten search page results in all departments. You can see the detailed breakdown of the page ranks and positions for each keyword you are tracking and for which the product is indexing. The color system helps you quickly analyze the ranks, the greener, the better.
For instance, We tracked the product “Zinus Green Tea 12-inch Memory Foam Mattress” from 14/04/2019 to 14/05/2020.” It was found that the product is ranking #1 for the keyword “memory foam mattress” and #5 for the keyword “full mattress.” This is an example of a great listing.
Let’s take another example.
You could additionally view all the important parameters around a keyword on the Keyword Detail page.
You could simply reach there by clicking on a keyword from the “product detail page” or selecting a keyword from the “tracked keywords list”. Finding the right keyword for your listings involves thorough research and a lot of trials. But this is made easy with simple and effective methods that we propose to you, just by using one simple tool. You have it all on a single screen.
Read our series of articles below to understand every aspect of Amazon Keyword Tracking & Research and never miss out on the most yielding keywords for a well-optimized listing for your product.
- Amazon Keyword Rank Tracking to Monitor Organic Performance and Share of Voice
- Amazon Keyword Rank Tracking to Correlate Ad Spend & Organic Ranks
- Amazon Keyword Rank Tracking to Understand how Sales Velocity Impacts Organic Performance
- Amazon Keyword Rank Tracking to Build the Optimal Product Listing Page
Leverage Amazon Keyword Rank Tracking is a series of Use Cases where we have covered every aspect of how you can generate profitable keywords to make a measurable impact on your Amazon business with DataHawk.
Make sure to listen to DataHawk’s Amazon eCommerce Podcast for more insights on this topic.