- Amazon fees (e.g., FBA fee, commissions)
- PPC spends, return costs, promotion costs, and your fixed costs
- The dashboard can be filtered by time period, account, and marketplace
- Faster first sync,
- The ability to examine Profit and Loss across multiple accounts,
- The ability to sync automatically post connection to a user’s Seller Central and Advertising accounts,
- The ability to view and analyze data historically blended with a user’s COGS import,
- The ability to export data to Excel for further analysis
“In today’s hyper-competitive environment, making consistent profits is becoming increasingly difficult for brands. By providing a full-fledged Profit and Loss solution, we aim to make it easier for brands to make a data-driven financial decision,” explains Sghir, CEO & co-founder of DataHawk.
This is in addition to an elegant interface with elements placed systematically for a better user experience. A demo version of the dashboard can be viewed on: https://demo.datahawk.co/app/finance/profit-loss
- Leading global brands like Ekaterra (the tea division of Unilever)
- Many of the most prominent Amazon brand aggregators like Unybrands, Boosted Commerce, and Olsam
- Multiple leading global agencies like Tinuiti (the largest independent performance marketing firm across the triopoly of Google, Facebook, and Amazon) or GroupM
- Hundreds of emerging direct-to-consumer brands and resellers on Amazon.
The company grew 300% year-over-year, boasts a team of 35 employees, and processes multiple billions in Gross Merchandise Volume (GMV) from its users and customers.