DataHawk Releases P&L Dashboard
10 Sep 2021
7 min reading
A demo version of the dashboard can be viewed on: https://demo.datahawk.co/app/finance/profit-loss
- Amazon fees (e.g., FBA fee, commissions)
- PPC spends, return costs, promotion costs, and your fixed costs
- The dashboard can be filtered by time period, account, and marketplace
In today’s hyper-competitive environment, making consistent profits is becoming increasingly difficult for brands. By providing a full-fledged Profit and Loss solution, we aim to make it easier for brands to make a data-driven financial decision.
Othmane Sghir, CEO and Co-Founder of DataHawk
Launched in 2017 and based in Paris, France, DataHawk is a digital self analytics intelligence platform used and valued by brands and agencies to grow and better pilot their daily business operations on Amazon and Walmart. DataHawk has built a proprietary technology that collects and processes millions of data points daily.
- Leading global brands like Ekaterra (the tea division of Unilever)
- Many of the most prominent Amazon brand aggregators like Unybrands, Boosted Commerce, and Olsam
- Multiple leading global agencies like Tinuiti (the largest independent performance marketing firm across the triopoly of Google, Facebook, and Amazon) or GroupM
- Hundreds of emerging direct-to-consumer brands and resellers on Amazon.
The company grew 300% year-over-year, boasts a team of 35 employees, and processes multiple billions in Gross Merchandise Volume (GMV) from its users and customers.